Monday, September 6, 2010

New Shipping Address

Hello All,

I want to put the word out that book donations should now be shipped directly to the school's post office box in Ruhengeri, rather than the WorldTeach post office box in Kigali. Shipping times will take a few weeks longer (~9 weeks instead of 6 weeks). However, after the end of October (and the end of the teaching term), the WorldTeach post office box will be no more. I will update soon with a shout-out to all of the amazing individuals and organizations who have helped me enrich the lives of my students with medical care, books, and other supplies.

FYI, I will be living and working in Rwanda until the end of 2011 and will continue working with schools in Rwanda and the Ministry of Education through 2011 and beyond.

Meanwhile, the new shipping address is:

Emma Eck
c/o Ecole des Sciences de Musanze
P.O. Box 92
Ruhengeri , Rwanda

<3,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment